Re: [ST] AMA Superbike at VIR

I will be at VIR on Saturday and Sunday.  I will be working for the AMA handing out surveys for AMA racing.  I am currently planning on riding home Saturday night and returning early Sunday morning.  I live about 70 miles west of the track.  If there is any interest maybe some of us can get together on Sunday during the races.  I am not sure how much I will have to work and how much time free time I will have.  One nice thing is I should get a hot pass meaning I can go just about any where on the track.

Rick Brant
Pfafftown, NC