From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, August 04, 2006 7:20 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Prices in different markets - was: Omen

When the 2005 Sprint ST hit the shops the ride away price with factory
hard
luggage was $20,156.00 (AUD) including dealer delivery, government
statutory
charges and taxes. The ABS model is a little more. The equivalent in US
dollars
is around $26,874.66.

I think they are a but cheaper over there...

Brett.