From: me_shucker@xxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, 5 Aug 2006 6:49 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Is a tourer due?

Web mail here. Hmm, scantilly clad women?

Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Any chance the people having
problems getting to the picture are trying
to access it from some type of web mail program?

Due to the scantily clad women that are on my personal site and my
business site I had to implement some security procedures that prevent
my images from being displayed on other web sites with out my
permission.

I'm curious to know for those of you who can't access the image, how
are you trying to get to it.

If all else fails, you should be able to open a new browser window and
just paste the link in.

http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/images/2006-07/2006-07-18.jpg

If that still doesn't work, I'd really like to know the details of
browser, ISP, IP address, etc.

On Aug 4, 2006, at 12:56 PM, Nathan Maher wrote:

> The only thing I can think of is that your ISP/work/whatever is
> blocking
> Matt's site. Maybe it's because he has pictures of scantily clad
> ladies?
> Mmmmmm, scantily clad...
>
> Nate
> 00SprintS
>
> Matthew Heyer wrote:
>> I get a "forbidden" message...
>>
>> Matt Heyer

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA -
http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/motorcycles
'99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
'01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
'97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
'79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned