Re: [ST] Is a tourer due?

In a previous email, Matt Knowles stated:
> Ok I Googled "Mail Pouch" and I understand now. While I don't condone
> chewing tobacco, it would be cool to have an ad on the side. Maybe
> something bike related? I'll have to give that some thought.

Howzabout this:
http://britishspares.com/shopping/accessories/signs/signpics/258-506.jpg

> The batten siding might make it a bit hard to paint a sign though.

With your talents? I doubt it. You can play with it in photoshop to see
what it would look like. Then overlay a grid to enlarge it. With the
board and batten it will only look perfect from one angle, usually
straight on. For the sides of the battens you have to do a little
artistic extrapolation.

If it works we want pictures...

...of scantily clad women in front of it, of course.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
             -- Edgar Bergen, (Charlie McCarthy)