Re: [ST] Helmet Recommendations for Headset

Too bad you are limiting your choices by price. The Arai helmets have
the best setup to fit Autocom speakers IMO. In fact the US
distributor of Autocom is also an Arai distributor..  A friend of
mine had them fit his Autocom into an Arai , that he bought from them
at a great savings... FWIW Arai is the only manufacture that has
three diferent shell shapes to fit different shaped heads..
http://www.araiamericas.com/Sizing.html  IMO there is nothing more
comfortable than an Arai.. if there was I'd own it.