Re: [ST] Squids

Being European and spending some time in the US (Utah) really makes one
appreciate home:-) A couple of hours ago I drove north on the I15 around
Salt Lake City, and saw a dump ass doing wheelies in dense traffic at
80mp/h. Worst part was that he was driving in jeans an t-shirt, he was
wearing a helmet but I doubt that it would have helped him much if he
had lost it...

Also doing 90mp/h does not require one to lie flat on the tank, it might
be Utah, but I really get some cheap laughs out of watching people on
Japanese bikes over here. The few Triumph drivers and the wast amount of
HD drivers I've seen seams to know what it's about:-)

Can't wait to get home, and take my ST out on the road.....

Casper