Re: [ST] Track Day Update

 What annoys me is not knowing how I'm going.

The friend who timed me timed another friend of mine going six seconds a
lap faster, but for several laps I had this guy chasing (and not
catching) me.

If you can get an instant feedback you can ignore the laps where you
know you messed up something and try to average out the laps you think
went well.

I'm a wuss when it comes to passing the slower bikes, so coming up on a
slower rider can hold me up for a full lap.

Slower guys on very potent bikes are a problem to pass, they hold you up
then blast away from you with the extra 30hp that a GSXR1000 produces.
By the time you hual them in the opportunity to pass is gone.

I'm sure the fast guys on 600 sport bikes think the same of me.

Cheers

Marc