From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
triumph1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 12:03 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] '06 questions (for Brett)

Hey Brett, sorry to keep hassling you!
1) Have you heard of a rear wheel hugger for the new Sprint?
Thunderbike in NZ sell a tasty CF version but it's unavailable!
Apparantly they've run out of CF over in kiwi land...
2) After market exhaust - I've scoped out Dennis Foran in Gosford who
hand-makes a replacement can for the new Sprint, have you seen any
others? (apart from the Triumph offering)

Thanks mate

--
Michael Browne
06 Sprint ST