Re: [ST] Motorcycling Spain

http://www.motorbikehireinspain.com/
might have been it but doesnt seem to link anymore. Sure it was Seville and
Barcelona for Triumphs

As for shipping, from the UK its about £300 if you can get 10 bikes to do
the same i think. Big truck takes them down and back. So thats cheaper than
hiring.

But the origional question didnt have a location shipping from.