Re: [ST] '00 Sprint RS running rough, service issues

On Tue, 22 Aug 2006, Don Cummings wrote:

> My Sprint RS started to run rough, occasional stalling when idling and
> seemed to be "lurching" a bit when at slow role on of throttle or at
> constant throttle.....like the engine wanted to go, but then would pull
> back and go again.

Isn't this a symptom of the idle stepper motor getting all cockeyed?  This
just sounds familiar, you may wanna search the archives for "stepper
motor" or just have it checked.  I hope I'm remembering that right!

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\