Re: [ST] Higher RPM for racing?

If this bike is the one I'm thinking of, I think it is a cruiser - but if
a standard diesel powered bike with decent performance was available, I'd
have one for commuting( I want 70-80 MPG though> The Gurney Alligator
would be interesting as well at a production price, not the $36,000.
Dave Bardell

A diesel powered car has just broken a land speed record at Bonneville.