Re: [ST] Higher RPM for racing?

Wow, definitely not a cruiser.  This is not the bike I was thinking about.
94 MPG (US) and 452 pounds.  I can live with that!!!!
Would like to see a torque curve on this thing.  Too bad we will
probably never see it over here in the US.
But with a little higher set of bars and a tankbag, luggage rack, a set
of throwover bags - Oh yeah..!!
A tank range of 447 miles!!!

What a sport tourer  .:>)

Dave Bardell