Re: [ST] Higher RPM for racing?

This is what I was thinking.  I definatlely enjoy out fo the box thinking,
and Audi has definately done it and proved it can work.  VW is there too
with their 5 cylinder racing diesel that gets some crazy MPG...

This all leads to great discussion (the point of the list) and I'm glad to
have it!

--Joel