From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Masiak, Richard
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:48 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Jet Hot

Probably sounds right.  CTO -
http://www.performancecoatings.com/prices.html

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Tom Fraser
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 3:22 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I know someone who just had his vintage triumph chopper pipes treated
with the ceramic coating (inside and outside).  Granted it's just two
pipes (custom shaped) coming out of an old 650 aircooled twin, but if I
remember correctly, he paid $85.  I can find out who he used if you want
to email me off list.

  Tom

Jeremy Witt <Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Only found one entry regarding Jet Hot in the archives since Jan 05.

I believe some folks have had the header pipe Jet Hot coated and
experienced a significant reduction in "right leg" and frame heat. $135
seems like a decent deal for this treatment. Can anyone comment? I
think that will be a winter project...if it's worth it!

Jeremy Witt
Newbury Partners
(o) 603-893-3022
(c) 603-475-4228