From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bil Swartz
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 12:13 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] newbie intro

On Tue, 29 Aug 2006, halfast3 wrote:

> The Sprint Exec uses the same GenMar risers as the Trophy and other
> T-3 models or you can convert to tubular handlebars using adaptors
> from HeliBars (~$150) and others.

I couldn't remember if the Sprint Exec had bars or "clip ons"...

Al, check out http://www.zianet.com/GenMar/ under Triumph see Sprint
'91-on...looks like #115 is your kit.

Most of use here are on Sprint ST or RS models, which are different
animals from your Exec.

HIH!
--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\