From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dan Wetherington
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 8:53 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Euro Trip

>>> halfast3@xxxxxxxxxxx 8/30/2006 11:46 AM >>>
NikWax http://tinyurl.com/frw3u makes products which prevent fabrics
from absorbing water. I wash my gear with Nikwax's Tech Wash and
treat it with TX Direct. It's very effective!

--
Rick in (occasionally rainy ;) Oregon
'01 Sprint ST

Sounds like I need to get me some Nikwax Tech Wash along with other
stuff. My textile jacket is still damp from yesterday's rain.

Back on the issue of gloves, I like the look of the Held Steve's, but
can't see spending $200 on two pair of gloves (Raindrop and Steve).

I don't know, maybe I should just give up the idea of staying dry and
being able to have comfortable gear at the same time.

Dan

www.packereng.com