[ST] waterproof oversuits:was Euro Trip]

I always used a waterproof over pants under rain.
The first one was coated outside and leaked after a few years. The second is coated
inside and never leaked so far. I bought the larger size available not to have the bottom rising when getting on the bike.
I have it for many years.

The trick is that you have to forecast if it's worst putting it one before departing,
or otherwise you have to stop, and rather take you shoes off to to put it on.

Fred ST 02 BRG