Re: [ST] waterproof oversuits:was Euro Trip]

i had the chevron one piece suit that Triumph made but unless you used
it regularly it was a nightmare. Last winter, i started using it daily
and kept my lightweight gear underneath. Not only was i warmer but the
suit was easy on and off 4 x daily. the layers kept me warmer yet i
wasnt 'heavy' that my winter jacket felt like. Plenty of pockets, easy
to pee!! lol

--
Pat Davies
www.amag.org.uk