Re: [ST] Outed by minivan

 I ended up going with the HyperPro front an rear setup $250. Turns out
I received the wrong rear spring, one for a 05 ST. You still need to be
careful. There are actually two springs for the pre 05 bikes.There is
one for the hydrolic preload rear shock and the "other". So, they have a
correct spring on it's way. In the mean time, they replaced the forks
and installed the new front springs and oil along with the rest of the
repairs on the bike and 12K service. Picked up the bike today. I Like
It. A lot less dive but seems to be soother over sharp bumps where the
bike would thump before. Seems like a bit of a contradiction. It was
damp out so I didn't get to push much or ride very long. The stock rear
seemed to work well with them. It may have been just time away from the
bike but front didn't seem quite a quick to turn in. Which in hind sight
might have been expected if you go to a stiffer front. In a car doing
this will make it push. I should have the new spring on Monday or
Tuesday. Can't wait.

Neil
`99 ST "Shadow"