[ST] Sand on the roads

Hey y'all,

Just a note to those who may be out riding during the winter. I got out for a
short ride today after a week with a little snow and ice that had the sand
trucks out on the roads. While romping down one of my favorite local roads, I
had enjoyed mostly clear riding. However, I tossed the bike into one sharper
turn (posted at 20 mph) and got a cheap thrill when the front tire slid on some
sand. No harm done, not even to my jockeys. Just a little wake-up call. I
continued the ride with a little more attention to the surface and a little less
speed. However, a little riding was better than none.

Keep the shiney side up,

Steve Knudsen
'00 RS
Auburn, WA