Re: [ST] Windscreen recommendations

I used a Triumph tall screen on my 03 Sprint and tried a Laminar Lip. they
both did the same job but the Lip was less expensive and could be removed
for summer easier than the Tall Triumph.  Both protected my chest up to  my
helmet but the helmet got more air with the taller screens, not a problem
with full face helmets
billybob