Re: [ST] Wind

Emile,

I had the same thing happen to me several years ago on
a mountainside in Costa Rica ( my first experience
with an RS, BTW). I had parked the bike with its tail
to the wind, got off with the camera to take some
pictures. The wind starts to blow like hell, and I
here a funny sound. I turn around to see the RS
rolling forward down the road, what I thought was a
slight upward incline, bouncing boing boing boing off
the sidestand( thats what I heard). I got to her just
in time as the sidestand folded rearward, and caught
the bike as she began to fall. Good save, I thought.
In retrospect, it was pretty funny wacthing the bike
roll along towards the cliff, pogo-ing on its side
stand, although I didnt think so at the moment. After
the save I laughed my ass off though. This is one of
the reasons I feel all bikes should come with ( or at
least offer as an option) a centerstand.

John