From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Ulizzi
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2006 10:13 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Stebel Nautilus/ Rolo Bad Boy

Emile,

Been meaning to ask you this for awhile...On the
Nautilus that you mounted to your ST, did you find it
necessary to hook up the relay? Seems to me the
momentary use of a horn , regardless of draw, would
not be a challenge to the stock wiring. Am I wrong
about this? Adding one of these is one of this
winters' farkels. Can you resend the pics, BTW? As I
recall , your install looked very well done.

Just an FYI for the rest of all y'all, at least those
of you in the states. Emile used a Stebel Nautilus on
his bike, and mentioned the Compact Nautilus. While
noodling around at Harbor Freight one day, I came
across a horn that looked exactly like the Compact
Nautilus, called the Rolo Bad Boy. I took it out of
the package, and looked it over. It had cheesy ,
plastic chrome cover plates on it that boldly said
"ROLO". Pop them off, and you have a totally flat
black, unobtrusive horn , with the tiny stenciled
words "Stebel Nautilus" written on it....Rather than
mail order from Stebel, you can go to HF , look ,
touch, and feel this thing, and decide if you want it
or not, AND, HF has them on sale for $30-35 from time
to time...

Great horn... loud as hell!!!

John