Re: [ST] Wind

Hey there Don, how ya been ? Havent heard from you in
a long time...

As a matter of fact, Larry did laugh when I told him.
But he wouldnt have if I had actually dropped it...I
wasnt a customer...I was working for them. You and I
discussed this before. But Rancho Buena Vista was a
coincidence, and a funny one at that....

Hey, how is Mo doing ?

John