[ST] Parts

I just bought a 2003 ST with Heli-bars and I have several parts that are ST
specific and one that is not that I'd like to sell.

Gen Mar risers -- 1 1/8" The previous owner tried them and didn't like the
fit.  They are barely marred from his trial installation.  One set screw is
dark so I presume he lost a silver original.  $85 including shipping.

Stock handlebars -- almost new -- $75 per side plus shipping or $80 per side
shipping included.

Right side handlebar switch -- some scuff marks -- $15 plus shipping.

Almost new Shoei RF1000 in medium -- silver -- not even one bug splat.  $175
plus shipping.

Owner's manual combination in packet for a 600 Daytona -- good shape -- free
for shipping.

Contact me off list if you have an interest or if you feel I should be
advised about a more in-line price.

Thanks.

Lou