[ST] parts/tools

I mentioned a few things I had for sale that would be germane to ST folk,
but I found something I thought I had lost that would be cool for T595
riders.  Jack Lilley sells what he calls a "top yoke nut tool -- six pin."
It would fit, I think early as well as later Daytona 955i's as well as Speed
Triples.  Makes removing the upper triple tree (yoke) much more secure with
its six pins driven by a 19mm hex.  He charges 27.99 UK pounds which
translates to $54.5 plus shipping.  I'd like to sell mine for $25 plus $5
shipping.

Contact me off list if you have an interest.
Lou