Re: [ST] Genmar installation on '03 ST

On Wed, 13 Dec 2006, halfast3 wrote:

> Remove the right caliper bolts to gain additional slack in the brake
> line.  Torque to 40nm [29 ft/lb] when done.

Bloody effin' brilliant, thanks!  Looks like that did it, line is still
_snug_ but bolts went back in, just.  Any readon to think that's too
tight?

Wondering why the line does that half wrap around the tube (down over the
front of the lower clamp then behind the tube to the caliper).

Now to tighten up the clip-ons, 14 ft-lb = ~ 19 Nm, right?  ;^{D

Thanks again for that...

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\