Re: [ST] Installation of Sky King Sliders

OK, stacked up the extensions for my ratchet set and did the install. Easy cheesy. Actually managed to get a combo wrench into both sides once my sockets ran out of depth!

  Thanks for the assistance kids!

  Todd

Jonathan West <triumphnutter@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Todd,
Do not remove or adjust the "nut" with the slots. That is an insert
that threads into the frame and is designed to be adjusted in and out
to account for the imperfections in the frame building process. It is
common on frames built like this. Just take the center torx head bolt
out and replace with the sky king one. Do them one at a time and you
won't have to worry about the frame shifting.

Cheers,
Jonathan West
99 ST

Message: 1