From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Matt Knowles
Sent: Sun 12/17/2006 1:50 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] countershaft sprocket

On Dec 17, 2006, at 12:32 PM, Bil Swartz wrote:

> Try to orient it for best leverage, and in such a way you don't
> break anything when it goes ;^{D

That definitely crossed my mind when using the 3' bar. There isn't a
whole lot of rotation available unless I want to really disassemble a
bunch of stuff. I think I'll take it down to the Farm Shop tomorrow and
see if they can loosen it for me.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643