[ST] parts

Hi ST Riders.
I have two more pieces to sell from my 2003 ST -- the handle bars, which
were taken off early by the prior owner.  He tried Gen Mars, which he felt
didn't fit him then installed Heli Bars.  I'm comfortable with the Heli's so
I'm going to sell the stock bars.  Asking $120 for both plus shipping.
I also have a slightly scuffed right side switch for $15 and I pay shipping.
If you have an interest or wish to comment on the price of the bars -- too
high? -- too low?  Please contact me off list.

Thanks.
Lou