[ST] Tom-Tom For Sale

  Seasons Greetings to all. Here's my Christmas gift to you. Today a friend of mine asked if I would post for sale a brand new in the sealed box never been opened Tom-Tom model GO 510 GPS voice activated navigator for $315 which includes insured shipping to the lower 48 mention my name (Don Kames) if/when you call. Seller Bob Saxer ph. 815-784-4137 or e-mail:  okie137@xxxxxxxxxxx
  He says these go for around $600
 There you go Merry Christmas

  Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL