[ST] 2000 RS OEM Muffler and sprocket for sale

2000 RS OEM Muffler and original sprocket for sale -- sold as a package
deal.  Muffler came off before the bike left the dealer.  The sprocket has
1000 miles on it.  Both in excellent condition.  Shipping/handling will cost
$35.00.  Make me a reasonable offer if you are interested.  I need to get
these things out of the living room before the woman clubs me with that
silencer when I am asleep in front of the TV. Payment by Paypal, only.

>--
Peckham

2003 GasGas TXT200 Pro
2002 GasGas TXT280