Re: [ST] Look again

In a previous email, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx stated:
> Wow. That is a heavy commercial. As a person in the television
> industry I would like to know how is was made. Hope it has the
> desired effect.

The first time I saw it I thought that the bike might be on a sled. Then
I watched it over and over again. The first tracking shot is very well
done as taken from a passenger's POV from the approach to the impact. As
for how they did the crash, the best I could come up with is that it is
a stuntman. It does not look like cgi at all. They might have slowed
down the camera a few fps to give the illusion that the bike is
traveling faster. I'd bet money that the screech and bang were foleyed
in post.

BTW What do you do in television?

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

Construction Coordinator
"Law & Order: Criminal Intent"

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"I'm not a real carpenter but I play one on t.v."