From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of triumph1
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2006 12:26 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Duncan

Horrible shame if a woman has taken the wild man out, but if it makes
him happy all the power to him.  I haven't been able to get in touch
with him because I lost the cell phone with his number in it and my
computer crashed erasing all email addresses and Yes, I To Hope He Is
OK.  Thanks for the email address Nate.

Tim