Re: [ST] db's and ears (was "Offroad exhaust" tune?)

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006, John Ulizzi wrote:

> Sorry, I meant to say "hooking up couldnt be that big of a problem.... "

I knew that...

I forgot to tack onto my last post to see if you knew of any readily
available bone-induction mics - maybe such as those found in some cell
phone earpieces such as those by Jabra?

I'm thinking maybe something like that could be combined with something
like those Koss's or Shure Etymotics to put the mic into the ear.

Then there is that whole impedence question though to get something
compatible with most CB or FRS/GMRS units that are readily available.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\