Re: [ST] Pirelli Tires (was: Duncan)

----- Original Message ----- > Rick, now that you mention it I did notice
that my Z6's started to feel
> squirrelly near the end, but my last ride got me into the chords.  I
> thought
> they had "at least" a thousand miles left but got only about 500 (total
> 4600).

My last two Diablo rears were the same. I figured I had a good day left in
them and found cords showing a short ways into the ride. We'll see how the
current Diablo Strada wears (out). If I keep the Sprint long enough to kill
the tire. A Buell Ulysses is calling me and the Sprint RS may have to go...

Garry