Re: [ST] An example of my complaint

OK, here's another example from the next digest I got to.
If I left a name in there please excuse me. I have tried to change them to
x's.
Try to understand how frustrating this is to read through and finding the
I DON'T THINK EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY JUST HIT REPLY.
Thanks and I'll be quite now.

Jack,

  Thanks for your tactfulness in removing names, but the offending poster would be me....I did not realize the reply thread was so long, and I hate it when people do that to me, so thanks for pointing it out. I will make sure to check the length on future replies...

  But I would have to agree with Emile's question....why would anyone want to be in digest ?  I have found never found a use for digest mode on any list. Perhaps that is also my general computer ignorance...

  :-)

  John the Computer Retard