[ST] Why digest?

Because, like the mountain, it's there:-}
  Actually it's because at work my job is all e-mail based and I get about 100-150 per day.
  I don't need another batch from the ST group, the triumph.net, the Miata group, and the MotoList group so I have digest all.
  that way i get four messages per day, my volume of e-mail counts which is monitored is down and I can read 'em when I get the time. hence, I am sometimes a few days behind but I get there.
  Thanks to all.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"

Remember: It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you have:-)