[ST] Hot weather question....

Several, actually:

  I am contemplating storing a bike at my mother's place in Phoenix so I have something to ride when I am out there getting away from this dreadful Cleveland weather. I suspect the bike will have a week or two of use once, maybe twice a year. The rest of the time it stays in dry dock in a clean garage. I am concerned about the extreme heat out there in the summer, when the bike will sit unused.

  1)  Fuel. I have used Stabil in my bikes and such every winter here with good luck, but is an Arizona summer the same thing?  Do I just put stable in a full tank and not worry, or do I drain the bowls as well ? Or do I have them start and run the bike once a month to flow fresh ( er ) fuel throughout the system ?

  2) Battery. Put it on a tender ( have to go buy another one ), or is a trickle charger run off something like the garage door light sufficient ? Or because of the heat , take the battery inside and put on a tender or similarly switched trickle charger ?

  3) Anything else I havent thought of and should ?

  4) Registration. I can leave the bike registered with Ohio tags for less than $50 a year, or I can title and register it in AZ, but I am guessing that will cost more . Anybody know what that will cost me, or where I can find out ?

  The bike will either be a 1985 Shadow 1100 or an SV-650 that I have not yet purchased...

  Thanks for any help,

  John in frozen Ohio...