Re: [ST] Heated Grips.. I know..

So picture 7 of 7....you can turn your lights on and off completely?

----- Original Message ----
From: Emile Nossin <Emile@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2006 3:28:41 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Heated Grips.. I know..

> I'm showing the Triumph heated grips for all ST/RS through 2004 as part
> number A9638007 at $200.00US.

You can install any kind of heated grip set on your ST, most are better
(more durable, at least that's my experience) and half the price if 200 USD
is correct. I installed an oxford grip set, but used a heat troller for a switch
(you can actually also use that heat troller with the Triumph grips so you
don't need to hack huge square holes in the fairing). The heattroller can
be ordered here: www.warmnsafe.com > For the Motorcyclist > Handgrip
Heat-trollers. It has infinite settings opposed to just 2.

Here's my setup: http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/412748

Emile
www.piloot.com