Re: [ST] db's and ears

PETA ?  You mean the People for the Eating of Tasty Animals ?

  ;-)

  Saw PETA in big letters on a Tshirt at a Marlin Fishing lodge I go to... figured it was so out of place there I just had to look closer and ask the guy wearing it...so he giggled , turned around and let me read the back....

  John ( Politically incorrect and proud of it... )

  " There is plenty of room for all of God's creatures. Right next to the mashed potatoes..."

Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  In a previous email, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx stated:
> I knew somebody would find the obvious politically incorrect comment in that statement.

Yeah. There's so few of us here that are bold enough to do that.

> But wheres the reaction?

In order to get someone fired up in this group you need to do one of the
following:
a) quote about a gazillion lines of text
b) suggest going to a forum format
c) write that any brand of tires suck
d) write that any brand of tires are great
e) write that WD-40 is THE panacea

> Whats the point in making an outrageous comment if no one gets fired
up???

What's the point? Maybe I do it just to amuse myself. However a large
number of the members here do not check their email on the weekends.
There might be a few reactions on Monday. Hopefully from the PETA
members on this list. ;-)

If you want to read some real fired up posts go to the archives and see
what people were saying on Sept. 12, 2001

--
Steve Lawler
The motorcycle riding, beer drinking, leather wearing, cigarette smoking

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes."
-- Doctor Who