[ST] Forum types (was An example of my complaint)

<<
Didnt we have this discussion a while ago and the majority decision was to
keep
this list as it is?

Cripes, did we ever!  This horse was beaten into dust less than a year ago.
And of all things ended up with a Yahoo group being created by a breakaway
group.  No harm in that.  It just seems to dilute the pool some.  In my
opinion.
<<
Maybe change is upon us?

I'm all for it, providing its not unlike what we do now...

Hell, if we really wanted to be serious about have a non-email forum I could
offer free space over on Cycle Forums, a huge and pretty darn stable forum.
But to be honest I don't think we'll get enough support to do that.  Lots of
us seem to manage the e-mail format fine.  It's just those that don't know
any better about trimming, and subject lines that seem to set of those that
have been doing it too long to remember when they also didn't know any
better.

Speaking as a person who is on 4 m/c and 2 music e-lists as well as a dozen
plus BBS forums, mostly M/C(one of which I'm an admin at), I can manage
either quite easily.  But I'm an internet addict, some people have lives
outside their computer, lol

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538