Re: [ST] Sprint ABS

There was a very interesting article about ABS vs Non ABS bikes, in which
extensive testing was done by four riders, one of which was a current race rider.
He was the only person to get close to the ABS stopping distance, but still
couldnt match it.

It was a very informative read. Unfortunately, my memory being what it is, I
cant figure where I saw it to provide a link. Perhaps someone else can help.

Suffice to say it changed the way I thought of ABS on a bike, having never
ridden one, I'm keen to investigate further.

Brett.