[ST] Digest thread

John Ulizzi wrote: Jack, Thanks for your tactfulness in removing names, but
the offending poster would be me....I did not realize the reply thread was
so long, and I hate it when people do that to me, so thanks for pointing it
out.

Hey John, it was not just you at all. It happens and some of us live with
it for a long enough and then we post and ask for help. Like I said most
don't even know. And besides, I bet that beside about six of us most users
now have been on here for two years or less?
Thanks for your thoughtfulness.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"
Que Lastima
4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42