[ST] Old Guard

Well Nathan is one, and I'm another that's been here for around 4 years now.
It would be neat to get a tally of those of us who have been here for say 4
years or more.  That would bring us back to some original owners in the
first three years of production of the ST - before they started tweaking and
changing it.  Add on to the list if you are one of us!!  (Any bets on the
over/under of Jack's 6?)

Nathan Maher
Matt Heyer
Steven Kohlscheen(I don't remember the exact date, but it was very shortly
after picking up my 1999 Sprint ST in March '99)