Re: [ST] Old Guard

  I'll guess well over 6.  I've been here 6 years and don't post much as I've seen the tyre/oil/chain lube/lamp bulb/windscreen/mpg/new and old ST threads too many times but keep my eyes here for interesting topics always looking to continue to learn something.  After all, at some point the old bike will have too many miles on it's legs and I may become uncertain about it's dependility to find myself in trouble in the middle of No Place, Montana, and 2000 miles from home.  So I expect there are a few of us Old Dawgs still lurking and surfacing once in a great while just to see if we want to get the Next Generation ST, find a gently used old one, or (heaven forbid) move on to another brand.

  Doug