From: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 02/13/06 14:35:37
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Sprint ABS

I very much doubt that you could have done any "evasive" moves.
Unlike a car it takes more then just not locking the wheel to steer a
motorcycle.
If the ABS is holding the front just short of lockup, then when you lean,
you fall.

I believe in ABS.
And I am sure you would have had more control. But none of the motorcycle
ABS systems that I have heard of can handle a turn.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
'96 BMW K75S ABS
Pleasanton, CA