[ST] Old Guard

Hi All,

I have been lurking around here too for a while,   joined the list in about Jan '00 and had the pleasure of meeting some of you during the TSRA East '02 Rally.

I have to say,  although there are certain recurring threads, as with any list, there is no other place quite as valuable for the people and the info related to the ST/RS

Thanks everyone!

Jay
'00 Sapphire ST
Lynnfield, Ma.

PS. If any of you fabricators that want to 'ave a go at the Ducati underseat approach,  I have a chromed pipeline up-sweep 1 into two pipe that will run from the header outlet to up under the seat. I don't have the canisters but figured I'd make something of it someday and just never have.  If your interested, ping me off list.