Re: [ST] valve shims

Tim,
My interest in lists is primary on technical issues.  I like to compare
facts, discuss techniques and tip.  The Old Guard can stand in a circle and
sing Kum By Ya extolling the merits of this list, but it doesn't come close
to T595 or even the TriumphRat nets on technical issues.  If you want to
find out about tunes, it isn't here, if you want to find out about brakes,
it's not here.  I have no problem finding things, but I've been doing
complex queries for a long time as part of my job.  My point is the no
matter what format this list is in, a search isn't going to work if the
content isn't there. This is an excellent list for what it does and does
have some interesting chatter.  The website is, however, in my opinion world
class.
Rod

deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Benjamin Franklin