[ST] Mounting the hard panniers on a 2001 ST

Okay,
  So I bought some used bags from a lister for a song. They came with the mounting rails and the pipe adapter but not the reinforcing brackets, replacement grab handle and turn signal relocater brackets. Do I need to get all of these items to install the bags? Which ones if any are not essential?
  Thanks to all for guidance and collective wisdom.
  Your humble apprentice
  Kevin Byram
  Brunswick, OH USA